Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Family Hair

My family hair is going to be the funniest to explain. My sister has the blondest hair I have ever seen. It is the prettiest and is the longest. My hair is the curliest hair in my family and the darkest. My mother’s hair is the shortest hair and my father’s hair is the greyest.


Vocabulary:


head: on the top of your body, used to think

arm: attached to your body, used to write

back: not the front, what you lay on

leg: attached to the bottom of your body, used to walk

finger: attached to your arm, used to type

toe: attached to your foot, used to balanced

elbow: a part of your arm, used to bend

knee: a part of your leg, used to bend

eyebrow: above your eye

ear: on the side of your head, used to hear

nose: in the middle of your face, used to smell


  1. I sneeze using my ______ during the spring.
  2. I use my _____ to hear what the teacher is saying.
  3. My _______ is placed right above my eyes.
  4. I scrapped my _______ when I fell on the floor.
  5. My _____ banged into the table when I swung my arm.
  6. I stubbed my ______ on the box because my sister forgot to pick it up.
  7. Lara got a paper cut on her ______ when she was at work.
  8. After running a marathon my ______ were very tired.
  9. My _____ was sunburned because I feel asleep on my stomach at the beach.
  10. I was lifting weights so my _______ hurt the next day.
  11. I bumped my ______ with my sisters.


Grammar Point:

Describe your families hair by using superlatives.


No comments:

Post a Comment